Mark, just a not here I took a similar fall and started passing
blood in my p..... I had done some damage to my left kidney which dident
really hurt till a couple days later then it about killed me to cough or
anything. It's better to be safe than sorry, I dont know what the added
altitude would do to an injury but it's not good to take chances with your
health. You should probably wait a day or two just to be safe. I know you
have the end say as to what you do. Just want that you should be on the side
of caution. I was an EMT for a while so I have seen a lot, just be
carefull!!!  Eric Von Kelsheimer