I haven't posted any thing for a while but I have been busy working on N211JR
getting it ready for FAA inspection. I at first thought that I would wait till
it was flown to install radios, transponder,and strobes; but like most
everything else I have changed my mind.  I installed a Narco 120 Radio last
week and yesterday I received from Wicks a set of strobes. They are the remote
wingtip assemblys each with it's own power supply  that is intended to be
mounted out on the end of the wings.  My problem is how are the power supplys
going to be cooled buried in foam and fiberglass.  Has any one had experience
with this style?  Should I put them in the rear of the fuselage and run cable
to the wings.