Nick Brannon wrote:

> The top and bottom longerons need to be 16.25 inches from each other at
> the
> front, 20 inches from each other after the wing spar, 20.25 at the next
> support, then back to 20 after the next gap (I don't know what it is for
> yet), then 19, etc. Is that correct?

Yes, it's correct, and that second gap is for your aft spar.  The new
airfoil templates are designed to fit this "stock" KR fuselage.

and then Mark Jones wrote:

> You must remember that every modification you make will add considerable
> build time to your plane. There is nothing wrong with the 2S drawing
> dimensions.

Before jumping to conclusions about what Mark said, I'm pretty sure he's
talking about the  fuselage sides, not the overall width.  When it comes to
fuselage width ("boat construction"), you would be well-advised to make it
wider at the aft spar by at least three inches if you plan to carry
passengers.  I'm sure Mark Jones and most others (except Lee) would agree
that this is a worthwhile change to the plans.  When it comes to widening,
there are only four or five width dimensions given, so choose the one that
matters most (the one closest to the wing's trailing edge) and let the rest
fall where they may.

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net