Barry wrote:
"Look at the Whisper Motor Glider at http://www.whisperaircraft.com/ for an
 economical kit glider."

Guys, I might be jumping the gun here and am getting slightly off the topic
but for those who would possibly like to see a Whisper motor glider, Whisper
Aircraft is at present negotiating a deal with a US based individual who
looks like he might take four Whisper motor glider kits soon. If this
happens, they will be fast build kits which I assemble. You might just be
able too see it in person soon! I also have an article in a local flying
publication that featured a test on it that I could scan if anybody is
interested.(OFF LIST) I also have one in my workshop at the moment if
anybody would like to see a pic of something specific.There is also three
kits in Australia already, one fast build (sold) and two basic kits which
are still for sale as far as I know.
Let's get back to things KR now.

Regards
Dene Collett