Hi to all,
I have discovered a small problem with one of the wings on this plane project I
have sort of inherited , the rear spar is about 3/16 shy of what is called for
in the plans and the airfoil is slightly misshapen because of this.
This condition only goes out to the second rib, after that everything looks to
smooth out nicely . I wouldn't think that 3/16 off the spar would be cause
structural concern, of corse I'm not an enginer either so I really don't know,
but it looks ugly and I'm sure will change the airflow so I do need to fix it.
I am thinking I can glue down a layer of foam and shape that to the proper
shape of the wing and glass over the whole thing and smooth it all out.
any thoughts ?.

Thanks
Robert