bobby burington wrote:

> Sory about that, this is my first time web building,  but here is another
> link to the pictures and I think this one will work. I hope.
>  http://bobskr.white.prohosting.com/wing.htm

OK, I didn't realize the wing was "finished" already.  Foam and glass would
be fine, because the glass is already bonded to the top of the spar (we
hope).  Or like Dan said, it'll probably work like it is, but I'd expect to
have to add a trim tab (but maybe not), and people will look at it funny
after it has paint on it.  That fix wouldn't take but a day or two to
implement, so I'd fix it.

Mark Langford, Harvest, Alabama
email: N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
see homebuilt airplane N56ML at website:  www.N56ML.com