Thanks for all the replies.

I realize the end grain joints are not strong and gussets are required, but
regardless of gussets and strength, I should be pulling out some wood fibers
with the break. Correct?

No Micro balloons being mixed here.  Just Strait T88 in a 50/50 mix by
volume.

The guy on tech support at SystemThree said "Our batches are hugh and we
would have had more calls by now".  He also stated that Wax paper is no
problem and Temperature and humidity really don't matter with this product.

Ken Jones is in my local EAA chapter and offered up his bottles of T88 for a
test.  I think I will take you up on it Ken.

--
Brad Payne
www.n494bp.com