Although I haven't met any of you (except for Steve Glover) I have been
following the KRnet postings and occasionally posting some questions, I have
seen your names almost on a daily basis when I check my emails.  I do feel like
losing someone I know when someone in the KR community passes away.
  My condolences go to all and especially to Wayne's family.  Peace, brothers.

  Noel

Mark Jones <flyk...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
  It is with deepest regrets that I have been asked to pass this information on
to the KR Net family. One of our own, Wayne Williams, passed away Wednesday
suddenly of a heart attack. Wayne's funeral was today in Grenada, MS. Wayne was
a dedicated KR builder and a great friend to many. Most of you will remember
him from the 2005 Gathering when he pitched having the 2006 Gathering in
Grenada, MS.. God be with you Wayne.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: www.flykr2s.com