I had visited with Wayne several times.  He was my fuel stop on the way to and
from the Gatherings and my trips to Decatur.  A very enthusiastic builder.  I
had to make sure I had plenty of time because I always spent at least an hour
in Grenanda (supposedly just getting fuel) looking at his project, describing
mine and just generally shooting the breeze.  I will still stop in Grenada for
this next Gathering but it won't be the same.  My deepest condolences to his
family.
Ray
New Orleans

Mark Jones <flyk...@wi.rr.com> wrote: It is with deepest regrets that I have
been asked to pass this information on to the KR Net family. One of our own,
Wayne Williams, passed away Wednesday suddenly of a heart attack. Wayne's
funeral was today in Grenada, MS. Wayne was a dedicated KR builder and a great
friend to many. Most of you will remember him from the 2005 Gathering when he
pitched having the 2006 Gathering in Grenada, MS.. God be with you Wayne.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: www.flykr2s.com
E-mail: flyk...@wi.rr.com