I too send my condolances to Waynes family. Aout two years ago I was
visiting my Daughter and her family in Memphis and drove down to Grenaga
and spent the afternoon with Wayne and Mrs Williams. They were wonderful
hosts and Wayne had a nice KR project going on. He was fun to be with and a
wealth of aviation knowlege. As airport manager and running a fixed base
operation he was a great service the  to the aviation community and
especially to the Grenada area. I  will miss Wayne.

following the KRnet postings and occasionally posting some questions, I
have seen your names almost on a daily basis when I check my emails.  I do
feel like losing someone I know when someone in the KR community passes
away.
>   My condolences go to all and especially to Wayne's family.  Peace,
brothers.

>   Noel
>

> Mark Jones <flyk...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>   It is with deepest regrets that I have been asked to pass this
information on to the KR Net family. One of our own, Wayne Williams, passed
away Wednesday suddenly of a heart attack. Wayne's funeral was today in
Grenada, MS. Wayne was a dedicated KR builder and a great friend to many.
Most of you will remember him from the 2005 Gathering when he pitched
having the 2006 Gathering in Grenada, MS.. God be with you Wayne.

http://www.kr2forum.com/phpBB2/index.php