From: "Dana Overall" <bo12...@hotmail.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 9:07 AM
Subject: KR> Fun Friday

Just a heads up to what is available to us in the experimental world.  This
is an actual shot coming out of Land of Enchantment Flyin this past weekend.
Mine shipped yesterday, should be here tomorrow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWf8-rhfzU

The following is a synthetic approach of an ILS.  The GRT unit superimposes
the HITS (highway in the sky) square boxes instead of the localizer/GS
needles and you simply fly through the boxes.

http://www.rocket-boys.com/images/GRT_SAP_HITS.wmv  Let this thing load
before you play it.  If you are using dial up, forget it!!

I post these just to motivate all builders. We in the experimental world
continue to have access to the best of the best at an affordable price.
Anybody care to guess what a certified unit would cost to do what this unit
does?

Life is good.  Keep gluing, I'll keep pounding.

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

RV-7 slider "Black Magic"