I remember hearing about the camera strobe a few years ago and I had done some
testing of my own on another type of strobe. I had taken a fire alarm system
out of a building and it had stand alone strobes that were wall mounted
(simplex was the brand) they operated on 12 v and were self contained. I hooked
one up in the garage and left it run steady for over a month and it never
missed a beat. They are small and light and would only need the power source
from the plane, the strobe pack would be at the wing tip and as far away from
the radios as possible. The down side and the reason I did not us that was that
they flashed on about a 5 second cycle, I thought that was to long and would
have to use 2 on each tip to get the required flash time. I know that Steve
Makish works in the industry and may have the knowledge to make something like
this work. I have them laying aroound somewhere yet if anyone wants to persue
it. Just fuel for thought for the experimenters out there.
Joe Horton

Find success and happiness with drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nCeL11Wc4dmI0ixb4Pk26hLPmdaZmgGPfipkYT6raAd6Rji/?count=1234567890