Changing the flash rate may not be easy.  often the flash rate  is
simply the amount of time it takes to charge the capacitor.  If you
reduce the capacitor size, it will speed up but then there is less
energy available for the flash.  Changing the charge current (to charge
the existing capacitor faster) would require a redesign of the inductor
and it's switching circuit, kind of a big job (unless you like to spend
many hours winding transformers).

Better to find another one with the correct flash rate already
available.

jg