I probably hand out as much ribbing about airplane training wheels and such as
anyone, and 8 of the 9 planes I have owned so far have been tail draggers;
However I have to agree with Joe here.  If a guy want's a nose gear on his
plane cause that's what he's comfortable with, then by all means, he should
build it that way.

The previous critical statements this morning remind me of the guys at the fly
ins that have never built anything but always make a point to come criticize
every little paint chip on the plane you have there to show.  There are always
a couple of them in every crowd.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

-- "Joseph H. Horton" <joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com> wrote:
BOY AM I GLAD THAT THIS IS JUST AN OPINION. Because it surly not a fact,
N357CJ had a true airspeed of 183,6 mph @ 450 MSL the other night at 6
gph- I have never taken offense to the nose vs. tail wheel before but
your tone is absolutely arrogant
Joe Horton
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com