I never could get the video to work.

sorry I missed it.

Todd T.

In a message dated 11/21/2008 6:53:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lah...@yahoo.com writes:

That  should have been obvious from watching the fake video of it supposedly
flying  while taxing around the parking lot!
Forget this one, move on to the next  one is my opinion.
Larry  H.

Guys,

Something  is not right with N5424N. I corresponded with the builder and the
N number  was cancelled - I verified it on the FAA website. It is now in a
Hold-reserve state with Cancelled/Not Assigned. I get nervous myself with
questionable paperwork and it sounds like this nice little bird (if still
that way) is not ready to take to the air as  implied.

Ben
dreamin-to-be a KR2 man