From: <jcho...@ksu.edu>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: KR> First flight

I made my first flight in my KR today, and it went better than I ever
could have expected! I made two seperate flights of 30 minutes each. It
flew and landed great. I haven't pushed it yet, and it doesn't have
wheel pants or a spinner on, but I had a groundspeed of 153 mph without
a tailwind and flying straight and level. I can't wait to make my next
flight! Thanks for the help and knowledge that I have gained from the
list.

Sincerely,

Josh Choitz
New KR pilot