another bozo is ripping off Jeannette.

John
Let me make it clear to you up front I agree with you totally about what he
is doing,but with that said there is nothing that can be done about it. Yes
he is selling her plans,but there is not much of the plane that is actually
not already been copied from somebody else by Ken early on. We do not have
to support him and most wont,but the fact is ebay really won't be able to do
anything to him because there is no real proof about who done the plans to
start with. And I dought Jeannette will pursue the issue.

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S (Building)
KR2 N807MT (Almost ready)