I said this before but I don't mind stating this again. There are full plans on
the KR out there on peer to peer sites. They are very close to what I received
when I bought my plans the right way. The one that I saw was complete enough
for a builder to build a plane with very little problems.

Tom Brady

> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 05:54:29 -0800
> From: "John Bouyea" <jb2in...@coho.net>
> Subject: KR> EBay Fraudulent KR2S Plans DVD (again...)
> To: "KRNet" <kr...@mylist.net>
>
> If you want to speak up, another bozo is ripping off Jeannette.  I posted a
> "theft of intellectual property" notice with EBay.  You may want to do the
> same.
>

> Item number: 150328872126
>

> Keep building.
>

> John Bouyea
>
> KR2 - Hillsboro, OR

Windows Live?: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!7540.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_ugc_post_022009