I don't know about the rest of you but my serial # on my KR did not mach the
plans and no one asked.

--- On Wed, 2/25/09, Mark <markweg...@charter.net> wrote:

From: Mark <markweg...@charter.net>
Subject: RE: KR> EBay Fraudulent KR2S Plans DVD
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 8:14 PM

That was the basis for my comment about the insurance... if you insure a
"KR" there is history and it will be reflected in the rate you pay...
if it
is a Smith 22, guess what, the insurance company has never heard of it;
expect to pay major premium dollars (even though experimentals are pretty
expensive anyway).

Mark W
N952MW