> From: markweg...@charter.net
 if it
> is a Smith 22, guess what, the insurance company has never heard of it;
> expect to pay major premium dollars (even though experimentals are pretty
> expensive anyway).
>
> Mark W
> N952MW

Just a heads up to from recent experience.  I registered my RV as a DO-7.  When
I insured it, I relayed to the carrier that my airplane was built from an RV
kit.  Lots of people do similar registrations and it does not effect insurance
rates.

Get out in the shop and off this computer, great flying weather will soon be
here!!

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

RV-7 slider "Black Magic"
Flying..well sorta, useta, kinda
Barrett Precision O 360 A1A
Hartzell C2YR-1BFP/F7497-2
http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackmagic.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMi05-WU2D0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://rvflying.tripod.com

do not archive

Windows Live? HotmailĀ®:?more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009