includes dreaming  ;-)...3000 Spence & Andy built the first Aircar, so I
think it's fair to say 6000. I set up the Yahoogroup many years ago, set
Doug as the Group Manager. Doug ran a website, during the construction of
his Aircar Very Good Aircraft, needs large engine as it is heavy on. Alaska
Builder, Gary Lamb has an LS1 V-8 mating to his.

Thanks Tim, I have never heard of the AVOCET AMPHIBIANm - I have Doug on
my list to call.  5000 hr ? I thought the Spencer was like 3000.... I
hope that 5000 is for the Spencer and not the Avocet. ;-)

-dave
ttp://www.krnet.org/info.html