Hello Everyone,
First of all I'd like to congratulate Mark on his initiative.  My First
airplane ever, was a Trophy winner KR2 called "Miss Lily" built by a talented
young pilot, Tod Goudau.  I loved it and enjoyed every hour I flew it.  After
about 150 hours I felt that I am ready for something better and pursued my
aviation interests.  That was some 20 years ago. So its about time that someone
will come with an improved Plans built aircraft and I wish Mark all the best.
The more aviation design and development the better we're all are.

I would like to take this opportunity and let everyone know that I had
completed the design work of two much needed aircraft kits.  I'm actually
having the production tooling made.
My goal was to offer builders a modern and advanced Composite Aircraft Kit that
they could finish and fly for the same cost as a Plans built KR2S.   Well,
Let's say Slightly higher.

Preliminary information for you to enjoy is posted on our web page under
PRODUCTS / DEVELOPMENT
 http://www.aeromaxaviation.com/dev.php

I'll be glad to answer any question if addressed directly to me.

Tail Wind and Safe Landing to all.

Solly Melyon-Mgr
AeroMax Aviation, LLC
www.aeromaxaviation.com