On 5/19/2009 3:38 PM, Jeff Prozzo wrote:
> Hangering is by far the best!   I can do it at Houlton for $60/month.  And I
> get to leave a workbench and tools onsite.   Jeff

Hi Jeff,
        Unfortunately there isn't any rental hangar space available here, at
least not right now (It is $150 per month when it is available).  If I
end up buying a flying KR-2, I'd have to keep it outside for awhile,
which is why I was asking how bad that would be.  It might be a year
before I can get into a hangar, and that means rain, snow, and ice here
in Maine.

        I can buy wing covers, cabin covers, tail covers, and a prop cover.
Will that be enough, or am I going to ruin the airplane if I leave it on
the ramp?

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill - N1JOV
Sportsman 2+2 Builder #7118 N421DJ          KR-2 Builder N770DJ

"Many things that are unexplainable happen during the construction of an
airplane."  --Dave Prizio, 30 Aug 2005