HI,

If you have space at home or sometimes the airport will allow, you can rent one
of thoes 20 foot storage containers for about 60.00 to 80.00 per month and pull
the wings and keep it in there for the winter months. Thats what I did with
mine and it worked prety well but there isn't much room to work on it, but it
will stay dry and protected. You might also consider purchasing an enclosed
trailer for your plane.

Bobby Burington
California KR Builder