Fred Johnson wrote:
>  Jeanette Rand has served the Aviation
> Community for too many years to have some MORON like you come along and
> totally kill the dream of keeping her husbands design alive. She has
> served us as builders for 35-40 years after the death of Ken, and did
> not have to.

I concur. I actually received a phone call from Jeanette just prior to
purchasing my plans and I also called and talked to her just prior to
receiving them. She was preparing to go on a vacation and made a
PERSONAL POINT of getting my plans to me before she left. I found her to
be a pleasure to deal with and my KR2S plans highly satisfactory.
Patience will get you much these days. Please remove this fellow from
this group. I prefer to keep the group members within the bounds of good
ethics.

--
Glenn Martin
Owner