To copy someone's plans is stealing.  Why not just order them  and pay the
small price they cost.  Then you can feel good about the whole thing when your
plane is finished.

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, tinya...@aol.com <tinya...@aol.com> wrote:

From: tinya...@aol.com <tinya...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: KR> KR-1 Plans Available
To: kr...@mylist.net
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 7:19 AM

GOOD DEAL!

KR information should be public domain anyway.  The  original KR is
outdated to the point they are more of a GUIDE than  PLANS.   I believe this
"loyalty" is misguided and silly.  There  is a Yahoo group that has a bunch of
free downloadable plans from years past and  this might be a good place for the
KR plans.  This site can be found  here:

Bottom line:  I don't think if the plans are given away  free that more KRs
will be built.  The plans cost is so tiny compared to  the overall cost of
the project

Also, I already have KR1 plans bought from Jeanette nearly 10  years ago.

Kevin Golden
Harrisonville, MO

In a message dated 5/22/2009 1:29:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,