> From: Richard Hasbrook <has...@mncable.net>

> Well, Remove Northern Minnesota from the list. I do not
> believe I would
> want to put that effort out for those who have commented.
> Good Luck,
>
> Dick
> Salol, MN

Hey Dick ,
I feel the same as you do , was gonna offer up central California but gald I
waited. Not gonna happen now. Its ok for all the US border state KR owners to
fly to the little KR groupies home gathering but not ok for them to fly more
than an hour to get their "rootbeer",  But you gotta remember most of these
guys only fly circles around their home field on sundays and the farthest cross
country they do is the last tree line you can see from the tower. If they had
to use a chart or do flight planning for REAL cross country, they would be lost
and scared and would never make it to your gathering anyway !.

 Bobby Burington
California KR Builder