>> I know that this is not the purpose of the Krnet, but its the only thing
>> that has worked in locating his project, I appreciate all of your patience
>> and understanding....
>> If anyone has info on Ron Freibergers KR project you can also email me at
>> jim_freiber...@comcast.net
>> Cheers
>> James R. Freiberger Sr.

        I searched through the archives located at
http://www.maddyhome.com/krsrch/index.jsp and found this message:

 Date:  May 25, 2009 1:09 PM

From: "L. D. Mueller" <lmuel...@mhtc.net>

Subject: RE: KR> Ron Freibergers KR project

Yes Jon, you do have Ron's KR project. I had talked with Ron shortly after I
got the project about widening to boat. --not a task that I wanted to
undertake and sold it to you.

Larry Mueller

Cuba City WI