To all my furry flying friends:
    Just a progress update for all of you. Today I passed my pre-solo
written test. I did very well . It even surprised me. It took a great
deal of study time, but it is another confidence builder, and milestone
on the way. My CFI Andy seems to be pleased also. It took a while to get
over the first plateau in flight training, but it appears I'm now on
another upward part of the learning curve. I am training in  a 172 on
Mondays and Thursdays, and in a 140 on Fridays. Its been quite a
workload, but I feel good knowing at the end of the road I'll be able to
do tailwheel AND tri-gear. It also offers me an option to make N1333a a
taildragger, which I am seriously considering. I believe that my first
solo flight  is imminent, and to be honest..It really gives me the
jitters! But I'm certain that I'll be able to talk myself into a
reasonable calm state just prior to my first solo landing (think Slim
Pickens in Dr Strangelove!!!). So put your hard hats on, and steer clear
of Gulfport/Biloxi International for the next few weeks. Next update
when it happens!

--
Glenn Martin
Owner