From: krnet-bounces+kr2=bigpond....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+kr2=bigpond....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Saturday, 27 June 2009 7:25 PM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> Progress Report

Barry,

I did the flox on my camber, and am doing the caster, but am wondering if
the flox is really necessary.  I know it makes a nice full shim, but it runs
all over the place while it is curing.  I thought I had just dreamed this up
and was the only one doing it.  Do you know if this is an accepted method,
and what the flox contributes to the process?

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC