From: jack.cooper2009 <kr2coo...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: KR> Can't stop "Flying Again"
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dan Heath wrote.
  Think about it, you drive by the airport on your way to
work every day, or you could, and there is an airplane waiting there for
you.  It is yours and all you have to do is pull it out, fire it up and take
off.  Oh, how cool is that.

Dan

If only I had a flyable KR I could do you one better. Get up from the breakfast
table with a cup of coffee, walk through a door and you are in the hangar with
a KR. If only I had a flyable KR. How cool would that be?

Jack Cooper