Oh, I guess I am completely out of control, but it was a good morning and I
could not resist.  Think about it, you drive by the airport on your way to
work every day, or you could, and there is an airplane waiting there for
you.  It is yours and all you have to do is pull it out, fire it up and take
off.  Oh, how cool is that.  I have been waiting for this for years, and I
hope it lasts a long time.  I love this KR.  The easiest airplane you will
ever fly.

And I forgot to mention that while she was down, I set the wheel alignment.
That made her much more stable when up on two wheels.  I don't have to fight
the rudder any more.  Oh, I love it.

Can't wait for morning to get here again.

Daniel R. Heath

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics