From: "Bob Lee" <flyboyb...@gmail.com>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: RE: KR> Can't stop "Flying Again"

Mark Jones wrote:

<<Why wait till morning? Go now.......>>

Mark, down here in the south, the deer sleep in the morning, they're party
deer and they stay up in the afternoon to early morning looking for fresh
props.  Dan's smart enough to know that flying is best done in the morning
to avoid a deerly departed prop!!

Congratulations Dan, you are finally past the teething stage.  Don't let
Jones talk you into getting a deer strike!

Regards,

Bob Lee
N52BL  KR2
Suwanee, GA  USA