Jeff, just the same, I appreciate your relies.

Thanks.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Ah.  It really is in how you ask the question.  I didn't see a question
asking for a recommendation.  Lots of guys jumped on my reply, apparently
thinking I was recommending polyester resin.  I only answered that it
clearly is usable in aircraft fuel tanks and cited where it has been used
successfully for many decades.  If the question had been asking for a
recommendation, my answer would have been much different.  However, since
there are so many opinions and so many willing to share them, justified or
not, I generally don't answer questions asking for a recommendation.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM