From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 10:33 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Tires

Dan Heath wrote:

> Where is your favourite site to get the 11x4-5.00 tires for the stock KR
> wheel.  I think this is or was a Matco.

Wicks Aircraft used to be my favorite, but last time I checked their online
catalog, I got a bunch of hits for everything BUT tires, so now it's
Aircraft Spruce.  They are made by Cheng Shin, but started out as "Lambs",
and are often called that today. The supposedly come in 4, 6, and 8 ply
versions, but it's been a long time since I've seen an 8 ply, so I buy 6 ply

tires.  If you'd seen my last pair when I took them off, you'd know why I
want 8 ply tires...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com