From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:37 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Tires

DJ Merrill wrote:

> Just a thought, but you may consider dropping them a note to let them
> know this.  It might spur them to improve the site...

That's why I cc'd i...@wicksaircraft.com on that message, you might notice,
just like several other times I've posted similar comments.  It's no secret.

I've met with Scott Wicks about it personally, and talked to him on the
phone about it 2-3 times over the last few years.  He's assured me that
improvements were coming to both website and catalog (which is based on
their website, immediately rendering it difficult to use), but I've seen no
improvement since they hosed it all over several years ago.  I don't even
think about buying from them anymore, unless I can't find it at AS&S, or
it's spruce that I'm after.  Don't let me influence anybody though...that's
just my experience, and my opinion.

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com