NO.

Kevin in MO

In a message dated 10/26/2009 7:29:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
randywpow...@verizon.net writes:

Are  these tires approved to be used on certified Spam cans ???

-----  Original Message -----
From: <laser...@juno.com>
To:  <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 2:19 AM
Subject:  KR> Tires

That link to Desser worked last night when I tested  it.  It appears they
are in the middle of re-doing or updating their  website.  Anyway, the
link was to this tire:

410/350-5 4 PLY  CHENG SHIN TIRE  Unit Price     17.95

There is no  part number that I can find, but if you search for Cheng Shin
under the  category "All Products", it will come up.

Like I said, they are scary  cheap, but they've been just fine for wear
and stress.  I'm going to  order some more soon.

MIKE -  KSEE

20:22:00