I rebuilt Neil's KR in 94 and changed the n# to 197RS.  It is now in Oklahoma
some where and the registration has not been updated.

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, STEVE bennett <ifly...@msn.com> wrote:

From: STEVE bennett <ifly...@msn.com>
Subject: KR> New Sport Aviation Look
To: "krnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 12:20 PM

Didn't know if you have received the latest and newest copy of Sport Aviation.
Wow!  What an inprovement!

In the "Gone West" section, I see that Neil Bingham is listed.  Many of you
will remimber Neil from the early days of the KR evolution.  He had built a KR
2 and had several articles in Sport Aviaiton about the aircraft.

Later in life he built a Fisher Yougster. He was a geat guy!

Steve Bennett
Great Plains Aircraft
ifly...@msn.com