I just finished up a visit from fellow netter William Arnold. The shop
being embarrassingly cluttered notwithstanding, it was great to spend
time with another KR enthusiast. I learned a lot of good little facts
about Poly and Epoxy Fiberglassing and repair techniques, we got a
chance to talk about some ideas i have to make maintenance on the plane
easier (I am NOT getting any younger you know) and some things about the
Quicksilver MX also. I thoroughly enjoyed  it, feel VERY motivated,  and
you're welcome back any time Bill. I hope to hear from those others who
make their way through this neck of the woods! Happy New Year one and all!

--
Glenn Martin
Owner KR2 N1333A