From: R. Human <rahu...@peoplepc.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 10:48:08 AM
Subject: RE: KR> Fw: Pilot Weight

Depends on a multitude of things (OAT - hence density altitude, CG, etc.) -
I operate near sea level have a gross weight of 1150, and based on
sandbagging have limited my "seat weight" to 360lbs total. In the hot Texas
summer I usually want to drop that as much as possible. FYI my personal
empty weight is @ 145lbs.

As many have said before - your results Will vary!

Rick Human
N202RH
Houston, Tx

Joe Coggiano wrote

Does anyone know what the heaviest person
or persons that the KR has accommodated

Joe