From: R. Human <rahu...@peoplepc.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 6:12:41 PM
Subject: RE: KR> Fw: Pilot Weight

If you go back to my first reply - I said I limit my "Seat Weight" to 360
lbs. That's total for both seats! Now being that the seats are side by side
- I have found through various weights in the right and left seats it
doesn't make any difference how you distribute that weight, so I would
extrapolate from that, that up to 360 lbs on the center line should be just
fine.

Don't know how I can make it any plainer!

Rick Human
N202RH
Houston, Tx