Mark Wegmet wrote:

> My plan is for a wing span of about 23' with a 1' addition in width to the
> H/S. It is a standard KR-2. Is this issue a show stopper, or can I rig
> around it?

I built a plane that's near perfectly true, and I had to add aileron and
rudder trim tabs to it. Your vertical stab may be canted to account for
engine rotation, maybe not (although that may not be what you meant with
"sprit").  Hopefully it's in the correct direction with your choice of
engines.  Wings and tail can be attached correctly with relation to each
other, once some part of the plane is chosen as a reference.  I'd have to
wonder what else is hosed up if the plane is a trapezoid though...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com