Dan wrote:

>>There is some really good news about a replacement for 100LL, at this site.
>>The interview by AOPA, was very informative to me.

>>http://swiftenterprises.net/

>>Daniel R. Heath

Hey guys,
I signed up with swift this summer at OSH with the hopes of being part of a
test group. This has not materialized nor does it appear that they are even
close to being able to produce at any kind of quantity. They do send an email
up date about every 6 weeks or so. The last information that they sent me
indicated that they were still trying to get a refinery to try to ramp up and
even then the quantities would be limited. They also talked about the FAA
certification process although I don't remember the details my impression was
that it was better than a year away at the very best. They also mentioned at
that time that the initial costs may be more than the current costs of 100LL
supposedly until they got to full production -- again i read into that that the
cost and availability will not make it very desirable for a number of years.
But, hey I've been wrong before. I may have the emails saved somewhere.
Joe Horton
Coopersburg, Pa.
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!