This was taken from the FAQ on the Swift website. For
anyone who is interested in this. They also have a video or two you can
watch. I hope it makes it myself only time will tell.    Eric Von Kelsheimer

      Q: Is there any ethanol in the SwiftFuel?

                                A: No! The SwiftFuel contains no ethanol.  We
can use the output stream of a modified ethanol plant to produce SwiftFuel;
however, there is no ethanol itself in our fuel.

      Q: Is SwiftFuel petroleum-based?