This is a very good point Mark, Like I told Mark Langford, I
watched his entire flight yesterday even had the wife watch which gave her
great peace of mind. With this system she can watch me fly and know at a glance
where I am and that all is well any time I fly.
Eric Von Kelsheimer
Clinton, Indiana 47842
erickelshei...@att.net
When I hit that deer a couple years ago on landing my ELT went off and was
transmitting. I did not realize it till about 3 hours later. No one ever
responded, called or even checked and it was on the airport when it was
transmitting. So, just how good is an ELT really? How long should it take
for someone to respond to an ELT?

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net