I was faced with the same dilemma, where to put them?  Anywhere in the
leading edge of the wings would be ideal but I didn't want to cut into
the very nice Diehl wings.  I thought of the wheel pants and I thought of
fairing them in right where the gear legs meet the fuselage, but I ended
up putting them in the belly board.  I aimed them at night with the plane
a little nose down and they've worked fine.  I wish they were strong
enough to see 1000 feet down the runway but they'll do.  The main thing
they are good for is taxiing at night without running off the edge of the
taxiway at strange airports or hitting some runway debris.

Mike
KSEE
Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cd24c02e0d023229m04vuc