"Does anyone have any suggestions,. . ."

I bought some small, oval 50W halogens on eBay and mounted them on my
drag flap.  I didn't want to tamper with the Diehl skins nor go through
the work of running wires out to the tips but the tips would be the ideal
place.  The drag flap location works okay.  I've got them on individual
switches and one is aimed for landing and the other for taxiing (it's a
taildragger).   I'm sure there are brighter bulbs around than the ones I
bought and I may upgrade to them in the future.  Others here will have
better ideas I'm sure.

Mike
KSEE
57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f4c0390ecf8a190eb1cst01vuc