> Do they have a website?
>
> ------------
>
> I'd be interested in one. Do you have a phone number, or website for them.

These are USED flight suites in a army surplus store in Trenton Tn. I don't
think they have a sight.  If you will send me your size I'll drive up there and
see what I can get. They have a rack full and get in shipments  so there is a
good chance. Three of you have replied so I thought I'd give it a few days.
I'll ship them to you for cost plus postage. They fold up tight and don't weigh
much so it won't cost much. My cell is 731-444-0163, If you want I can phone
you a pic before I buy. They are nothing fancy, just o d military  flight
suites with velcro for patches but they are nomex so they are flame retardant
or resistant. I sent Mark L. one of my old ones a year or so ago just like
these if you want to check with him. They are NOT a bad idea for test flights.
This has brought more replies than I expected.I didn't even know the name of
the store but I looked it up. It's  J & W Surplus      2009 US Hwy.  45 S. Byp.
     Trenton, Tn.  (no zip in the phone book)   731-855-3570I also ran across
this site that says it has new ones for $55.