>Yep, Short people get no respect.  (5'7" and all my height is in my upper
torso).  So, I don't fit the suits.

All,

Flight suits are not designed to really fit anyone well.  The only ones that
look like they fit have been tailored (Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, actors,
the Village People, and the like).  For the jet jocks, if it was not baggy
beneath your crotch you were going to regret it when you put on the speed
jeans (g-suit).  If it is a bit longer at that point than you think it
should be, you will look like someone who actually wore it for business in
days gone by.  Unless the crotch goes down to your knees.  A personal
observation from the retired Navy carrier guy.

If you do get a flight suit and actually do want to look good in it, wear
boots or at least leather shoes with it instead of sneakers.  Nothing looks
worse than a middle-aged guy with long hair and/or a paunch, and sneakers
with white socks wearing a military style flight suit.

IHS,
Zipper Goodman
LCDR USN(ret)
575 carrier traps