Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee

From: rsb...@hotmail.com

Subject: Flight suites
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:20:06 -0600

I talked to the lady at the store and she told me what she had in stock wasn't
that good at present. She said she would call me when she got in a new
shipment.What I need from you is the size you want, she did say you need to be
6 ft. or tall to need the long size. The sizes are chest size and length. ie 44
L.When I get your sizes I'll call her and she will look and call if she has
them and when she gets them.I'll get them as she does and send them out. It's a
40 mile round trip so I would like to get them all at oncebut there is a barber
shop/gun shop there that I like to visit. You can contact her directly if you
like at:J & W Surplus2009 US Hwy 45 Byp S.Trenton Tn.731-855-3570
If I missed anyone that contacted me send me a direct e-mail or call
me.731-444-0163

Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee